To add the Black Pear Core contextual launch icon to your organisations shared toolbar, please follow the steps below and remember to contact our support team if you require any assistance throughout this process.
- Please refer to the following guide if you do not have the Black Pear Core URL already set up: Configuring the Black Pear Core URL
1) Within SystmOne, go to the menu option Organisation Preferences.
This menu option is generally located in either of the following locations:
Setup > Organisation Preferences
Setup > Users & Policy > Organisation Preferences
2) Either search for 'toolbars' or scroll to find and select the option shown below:
3) Select the toolbar you wish to add the Black Pear Core contextual launch icon too. In the image below, we have selected the Example toolbar as it is visible to everyone in the organisation. And then click on Amend Toolbar:
4) Select the option New Button Set
5) Search for Black Pear Core and select item as shown below
6) Click on the + (add) option and then click Ok
7) And now click Ok again
8) Click on Publish Toolbar
9) Check that Publish locally is already selected and then click Ok
8) And finally, click Ok one more time to save the changes to the shared toolbar
To launch Core Care Plans using the URL configured in this article, please refer to Launch Care Plans