You have a Black Pear support account with appropriate permissions.
If this is something you would like to discuss, please approach your project manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
1. Login to Warden. Details can be located here: https://support.blackpear.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049288971-Log-in
2. Highlight Users in the left hand pane:
3. To add a new user, click the + in the right hand corner:
4. Complete the details in the form:
- Title (optional)
- First name (mandatory)
- Last name (mandatory)
- Email (mandatory) - must be valid
- User Type - select End User box
- Organisations: select correct GP practice(s). If this is not available please contact email@example.com stating that you would like the practice adding to Warden. Please provide the following details: 1) GP practice name 2) NACS code 3) clinical system 4) service
5. Once the details have been completed, click the Save button:
This will create the Black Pear account and send an email to set a password. At this point, the user will be able to login to the portal but has no services configured. To add the user to the service, follow these instructions: https://support.blackpear.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049068592-Adding-users-to-a-service