Viewing the Patient List
1. Click the Click here to see the dashboard option displayed at the top of the window:
2. On the dashboard, click on the Patients Under Care tab:
3. GP practices will see a list of all registered patients that have been saved to the central repository. Other organisations will see the list of patients that they have built up (see Adding a Patient):
4. To view a patient and the status of their plans, highlight the patient and click the View patient button:
Adding a Patient
For organisations who do not own records e.g. care homes, hospices or community teams, a list of patients that the team care for can be built up.
1. On the Patients Under Care tab, click the Add patient button:
2. Enter appropriate search criteria. (When searching inside Pyrusium, the source of patients will be the clinical system. If in a browser, a PDS lookup on to Spine Mini Services will be used):
Removing a Patient
For organisations who do not own records e.g. care homes, hospices or community teams, a patient can be removed from the list.
1. Click the Remove patient button:
2. Click Remove Patient on the confirmation message: